<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11622657\x26blogName\x3dHigh+*+Snobiety\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://highsnobiety.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://highsnobiety.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-680557573969986334', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> karmaloop-snob

September 30, 2005

Nike Terra Tattoo launch at Dover Street Market!!!

nike_terra1

Katsuya Terada lends his inimitable "rakugaki" fantasy (a practice of drawing anywhere, anytime without too much reflection) to a NIKE classic to bring us the limited edition NIKE TERRA TATTOO.

With graphics inspired by the elements of Air, Wind, Fire & Water, each shoe differs from the other as the story unfolds across the pair with left shoe fable evolving into the right shoe and vice versa.  The Terra Tattoo package includes an illustrated box and bag as well as a special poster also illustrated by Terada.


 Available at Dover Street Market from 1st October 2005

terra_nike2

Do not miss this, if you are in London. These sneakers are just with too musch detail to miss them out.


Enjoy,

David

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

9/30/2005 12:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

available at nortberlin now

10/02/2005 10:46:00 pm  
Blogger musica said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back. I have a louis vuitton website.
It pretty much covers louis vuitton

10/10/2005 02:58:00 pm  
Blogger musica said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back. I have a louis vuitton purse website.
It pretty much covers louis vuitton purse

10/11/2005 05:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

10/19/2005 11:51:00 am  
Blogger Pat Martin said...

Nice blog here. Check out my blog at temporary tattoo design

10/28/2005 07:06:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Tees** site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/14/2005 04:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

11/17/2005 08:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a collector cars site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

11/18/2005 11:51:00 am  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I want you to stop and compare with my booklet color custom four printing blog.

12/03/2005 03:52:00 pm  
Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
albuquerque job fair
It covers albuquerque job fair related subjects.
Have a great day!

1/04/2006 09:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your buick related blog site. I have a buick related web site at buick. If you're into buick. You will want to check it out.

1/28/2006 01:20:00 pm  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
business portal
It pretty much covers business portal related issues.
Have a good day!

3/12/2006 08:21:00 am  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
business portal
It covers business portal related contents.
All the best!

3/13/2006 06:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a motorcycle site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

5/21/2006 03:25:00 am  
Anonymous unique baby toys said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a unique baby toys site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

7/21/2006 06:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home




© High Snobiety / www.HighSnobiety.com

HighSnobiety is NOT affiliated with any of the companies/products/services/places reviewed or mentioned in any way.
All opinions expressed herein do not reflect those of any of the companies/products/services/places reviewed. Pictures used on this website are owned by the respective producer.